TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Payment in full is due upon placing the order. We reserve the right not to issue tickets to you until such time as full payment has been received. We accept no liability in the event that tickets are delivered late, when the delay has arisen due to your failure to pay at the time of order.
1a. Please note there will be a charge of £5.00 if any cheques are returned back to us unpaid.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, tickets will be sent by special delivery. If you elect to have your tickets sent by normal post, we accept no liability in the event that the tickets are not delivered or are lost in the post.
3. If it becomes impractical to post the tickets due to the proximity of the event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event or, where travel is included as part of the package, during transportation. We shall contact you to advise you if this is likely to happen.
4. We accept no responsibility to issue duplicate tickets to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen once delivered.
4a. The ticket and travel package, will include your return to and from the Event/Concert, your ticket in to the concert which will be handed out on the coach on the day of the concert by the coach driver.
5. You are asked to check your tickets upon receipt to confirm that they are correct and to advise us immediately on one of the telephone numbers set out below in the event that the wrong tickets have been delivered. Where the wrong tickets are delivered, we agree to refund all monies paid in the event that the correct tickets cannot be supplied.
6. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded, except for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
Cancellation of event
7. If the event is cancelled by the Promoter of the event we shall provide you with a refund of the face value of the ticket less an administration fee of £3.50 per ticket, provided that we have secured a refund from the promoter of the event.
8. If the event is cancelled due to the insolvency of the promoter or for any other reason, which means that no refund is available from the promoter, then we shall have no liability to make any refund to you. (We do offer insurance protection against insolvency which is available for a nominal fee, details of which can be obtained from us).
Change to the Event
9. If any event is moved from its advertised venue and/or date and the ticket that has been issued remains valid for the revised venue or date, you may either:-
a. Attend the event, in which case if necessary a revised ticket will be issued; or
b. Request a refund of the face value of the ticket and (where appropriate) the cost of any travel. Where travel is included as part of the package, you must advise us within seven days of receipt of notification if you intend to seek a refund to enable us to finalise travel arrangements.
10. Children of 15 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult. However, children 16 years of age may travel unaccompanied with the written permission from a parent or guardian, but this does not qualify them to accompany other children under the age of 16 who do not have parent or guardian permission.
Regardless of the above, there may be other age limitations imposed by the organisers of an event, show or concert. On some excursions a reduction in price may be available for children and seniors. See individual trip details.
Right of admission
11. Ultimately, the right of admission to any event is reserved to the promoter. We do not offer any refund in the event that you are refused entry to a venue on account of your late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under the appropriate age for admission, being drunk or acting in such a manner that you are refused entry. You may be subjected to a security search at the event.
12. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and enjoyable experience. If you have any complaints about the service, we would ask you to notify us in writing at the address above within fourteen days of the event that you attended.
13. In the event of any emergency, contact can be made on either 01379 741123 or 07767 487746.
14. Where transport to the venue is included as part of the package, the following Terms and Conditions apply in addition to those set out above.
14.1a Travel documents are sent approx ten days prior to departure.
14.1b All excursions are offered subject to sufficient numbers booking the package. In the event that there are insufficient numbers, we reserve the right to cancel the excursion provided that you are notified of this at least ten days prior to the event. In those circumstances, our liability shall be limited to refunding all monies paid by you.
14.2 We reserve the right to change pick up locations. If you wish to change your pick up point, we will do our best to accommodate this but can only do so if there is available space on the transport that we have arranged. Any requests to change pick up location must be notified to us at least 48 hours before departure.
14.3 We accept no responsibility for the transport failing to arrive at the venue on time, where that failure has been caused by an accident, breakdown, bad weather or other external events outside our control.
14.4 Where an event is cancelled, all travel costs will be refunded in full, unless the journey in question has commenced, in which case you shall not be entitled to any refund.
14.5 Coaches will leave 15 minutes after the end of the event and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are back in good time for departure.
14.6 You are expected to abide by the rules of the Company that is providing the transport. In particular, no alcohol is allowed on any excursions that we arrange. We reserve the right to refuse to carry passengers who are drunk, abusive or acting in such a manner so as to upset, harass or endanger any other passengers or the driver. Any decision to refuse access may also be made by the driver.
14.7 You are responsible for all personal items that you take on board our transport and it is recommended that you do not leave any valuable items unattended. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that happens to your property, unless that damage was caused by our negligence.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COMPETITIONS
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. Must enter through either Twitter or Facebook. By retweeting & favouriting or liking & sharing! Simple stuff!
2.This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter.
3.Entries must be received by closing date & time.
4.Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. The winner you must disclose name, dddress & contact details.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on a specified day which will be posted..
7. The prize for the winner is 2 or more tickets for one winner.
8. The winner will be notified via email or private message on Twitter or Facebook on the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 3 hours of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions..
13. The Promoter is TQ Tickets Ltd - The Manor Barns, Ipswich Rd, Dickleburgh IP21 4NJ
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.